Air Conditioning Installation in Tomball, Houston, Cypress, TX and Surrounding Areas
Affordable AC service in Tomball!Air conditioners are a basic need when you live in Texas. But most often forget that they require more than just a good electrical connection. Air conditioners require a skilled technician to install, inspect and maintain them. Otherwise, it can lead to added problems in the future. Installation of an AC in any housing or commercial unit can define its efficiency and lifespan, and without a good technician, you will spend extra money. Call Us for the Best Air Conditioning Installation in Tomball, Houston, Cypress, TX, and Surrounding Areas. Comfort Makers, LLC can easily help you with Air Conditioning Installation in Tomball, TX. We’re a leading HVAC service that’s been serving the community since our establishment. Our foremost motto in business is ‘repair first’, which means we don’t recommend replacing any heating or cooling unit until we know we can’t resurrect it.
What does our AC Installation Service Include?Before we install an AC in your home, you’ll need to buy one. We have thoroughly studied the choices available on the market and can easily recommend the unit that’ll most suit your house. Here’s how we’ll do it:
- A technician will visit your home to check whether you have an in-built ventilation system, the size of your house, the number of rooms, etc.
- We will inquire about your budget and how often you expect to use the unit.
- Based on your answers and our expertise, we’ll give you 2-3 choices from those available in the market.
- You select the model you want, and we’ll install it!
What about after Installation?We continue to support our customers long after they’ve made the purchase. For this specific reason, we have a range of services other than Air Conditioning Installation in Tomball, TX:
But Why Should You Come To Us?
- Licensed: Not only is Comfort Makers, LLC, a licensed and registered company with the state government, all our technicians are also licensed. This means they’ve completed the required course agreements and have been trained to provide excellent service in any part of the country.
- Best Materials: We use only the best material available on the market. We choose to buy from name brands only rather than skimp on the material cost. Whether it is screws, wood, or AC units, all our material is inspected before we accept delivery from manufacturers. Additionally, we train our technicians to inspect all material before installing it in any customer’s house.
- Affordable Service: We pride ourselves on providing budget-friendly services. We also provide financing packages that include a regular and minimum monthly payment for customers who don’t have a credit card. All customers can avail this service.
- Customer Service: We support our customers even after they’ve finished the first installation. This means we check up on our customers and their units to make sure they’re working properly. If you notice your AC has problems immediately after installation, our technicians are ready to come back and fix the issue.